On October 25th 2013, KAXE Northern Community Radio held a celebration honoring John Latimer’s 30 years of work presenting the Phenology Show, a fascinating look at the changing seasons, wildlife and climate in northern Minnesota. John’s dedication brought out the best of our brewing efforts as well. The Boreal Brewers, Town Hall Brewpub and Fulton Brewing teamed up to present a solid lineup of beers, ciders and soda for the event celebrants to sample during the evening.
Sign up to get notified
The term 'toddlers' originated in England. There were impurities in the drinking water that disallowed the water to be used for drinking. A common alternative drink was beer (it was cheep, plentiful and the water used to make it was treated during the initial boiling during brewing). Toddlers, just weaning off of mothers milk were unaccustomed to the effects of beer. This coupled with the fact that they were just learning how to walk really made them toddle.
- Boreal Brewer Obituaries January 10, 2023
- Meeting Time Changed September 3, 2022
- Meeting of the Boreal Brewers September 1, 2022
- ALERT! Time Sensitive Post for Boreal Brewers September 1, 2022
- Deer River BBQ and Brewfest July 8, 2022
- Boreal Brewers Meeting July 2, 2022