Sign up to get notified
In Babylon over 4000 years ago, it was customary for the bride's father to supply his new son-in-law with all the mead he could drink. As mead is a honey beer and their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the 'honey month' - or what we know today as the 'honeymoon'. In fact, Babylonians believed if the groom drank mead for an entire month, it enhanced the chances of his wife bearing a male heir.
- Boreal Brewer Obituaries January 10, 2023
- Meeting Time Changed September 3, 2022
- Meeting of the Boreal Brewers September 1, 2022
- ALERT! Time Sensitive Post for Boreal Brewers September 1, 2022
- Deer River BBQ and Brewfest July 8, 2022
- Boreal Brewers Meeting July 2, 2022