Post your neat ideas about techniques, tips or gizmos here.
Sign up to get notified
In the Czech Republic, beer is cheaper than Coke. A half litre at the local pub costs just 30 cents (10.50 CZK) while a half litre of Coke costs 85 cents (30 CZK). Beer is a little more expensive than club soda (which costs 29 cents, or 10 CZK, for a half litre).
- Want to Help Build a Brewery? September 29, 2017
- Oktoberfest Meeting September 18, 2017
- Oktoberfest Tasting September 23rd 4-7 pm September 12, 2017
- Keeping the Oktoberfest Tradition Alive in Grand Rapids September 7, 2017
- No yeast in making of Bud Light? September 6, 2017
- Homebrew Sampling X 2 August 16, 2017