Here’s where a few of our members showcase their brewing systems.
Sign up to get notified
Lager is a bottom fermented, lightly hopped beer originally brewed in Germany. Lager is aged under refrigeration for 6 weeks to 6 months (lager is German for storehouse). Most lagers are fairly light in color, highly carbonated with a medium hop flavor. The original German lager was dark in color.
- Want to Help Build a Brewery? September 29, 2017
- Oktoberfest Meeting September 18, 2017
- Oktoberfest Tasting September 23rd 4-7 pm September 12, 2017
- Keeping the Oktoberfest Tradition Alive in Grand Rapids September 7, 2017
- No yeast in making of Bud Light? September 6, 2017
- Homebrew Sampling X 2 August 16, 2017