Sign up to get notified
The familiar Scandinavian toast sköl derives from scole, the drinking bowl shaped like the upper half of a human skull. Originally, these bowls were fashioned from the actual skulls of enemy killed in battle.
- Want to Help Build a Brewery? September 29, 2017
- Oktoberfest Meeting September 18, 2017
- Oktoberfest Tasting September 23rd 4-7 pm September 12, 2017
- Keeping the Oktoberfest Tradition Alive in Grand Rapids September 7, 2017
- No yeast in making of Bud Light? September 6, 2017
- Homebrew Sampling X 2 August 16, 2017