Sign up to get notified
Many years ago in England, pub frequenters had a whistle baked into the rim of their ceramic cups. When they needed a refill, they used the whistle to get some service. Wet your whistle is the phrase inspired by this practice.
- Want to Help Build a Brewery? September 29, 2017
- Oktoberfest Meeting September 18, 2017
- Oktoberfest Tasting September 23rd 4-7 pm September 12, 2017
- Keeping the Oktoberfest Tradition Alive in Grand Rapids September 7, 2017
- No yeast in making of Bud Light? September 6, 2017
- Homebrew Sampling X 2 August 16, 2017