Homebrewers and craft beer lovers! Don’t forget to support your local brewery during these trying times! In Grand Rapids, both Klockow Brewing and Rapids Brewing are able to sell take-out beer during the new Minnesota Stay at Home Executive Order that extends to May 1. Alcohol is under the Exec Order category of Necessary Supplies and Services. Is this a great state or what?
- Growlers can be filled, and crowlers purchased from 3PM to 7PM Tuesdays – Saturdays.
- Crowler prices are about $8-$9, ranging from $5 for sale beers up to $11 for the really heavy beers.
- Buy 3 crowlers, get $5 off.
- Call your order in to (218) 999-7229 or text to (218) 289-4687.
- Take out service available: pick up inside or curbside delivery or,
- Free delivery is available in Grand Rapids, La Prairie, Coleraine, Bovey and Cohasset. This is on a trial basis, so please consider orders large enough to make delivery reasonable.
- More information on their web site and Facebook page
- Crowlers and growlers can be purchased daily from 3 AM – 6 PM
- Food and beer must be pre-ordered within certain time windows.
- 3 crowlers are $20, or $18 for members of the Boreal Brewers Brew Club
- Take out service available: pick up inside or curbside delivery.
- Call (218) 999-9712 to place your order, or (218) 390-8664 as an alternate number.
- Or email email@example.com
- Rapids Brewing is also serving take-out food. Check out the menu and hours of availability on their web site or Facebook page.
Not in Grand Rapids? There’s an interactive map available for Minnesota brewed take-out beer. Check out the Google Map based Craft-Beer-To-Go map posted on Facebook by the Minnesota Craft Brewer’s Guild.
Stay safe out there. Here’s a craft beer in isolation status. Take the hint!
1 thought on “Beer Solution for Shutdowns”
Thanks for sending this out and thinking of us during these trying times!
Cheers to more beers in the future!