Our club has been quite active this year in supporting local charity events. Here’s a quick recap:
- March– Annual Jaycees Home, Sport and Travel Show
- May– Big Brew at Zorbaz. This was not a charity event, but a part of our public education mission
- May– Taste of Itasca tasting for Bridges Mentoring
- July– Deer River BarBQue and Brew Fest
- August– NCROC Visitors Day
- August– Itasca County Fair
- September– ElderCircle Harvest Dinner
- September– Grand Rapids Area Community Foundation Oktimberfest
Special thanks to all that were able to help out and contribute beer. Beer lovers in our community appreciate it!
We had committed to a couple of other events that were canceled by their organizers. It looks like our calendar is clear for the rest of this year, so now we’ll have some time to get together at club meetings.
We’ll post meeting notices here, so sign up on our home page to get notified.
Relax and Have a Homebrew!
2 thoughts on “2016 Has Been A Busy Year!”
Thanks again for the GREAT support of the Oktimberfest event hosted by the Grand Rapids Area Community Foundation! The Boreal Brewer Pavilion is always a highlight!
Chris: The pleasure is all ours. Really!
The folks attending seem to enjoy tasting and talking about our beers almost as much as we do. I look forward to it again next year.
Skol & Prost!