The Boreal Brewers will meet Monday, December 8th at 6:30 PM, in the KAXE Board Room. This is our Christmas meeting. All members and anyone considering joining are welcome. Bringing beer or food is not a requirement, just a nicety. You are welcome if you just show up.
- We’re meeting a little later to make it easier to get potluck food together on a weeknight
- We’ll conduct a little club business, including membership dues coming up in January
- Email me no later than the 7th if you need a membership card
- We’ll discuss the possibility of an upcoming club brew at Fulton Brewing in Minneapolis
- Steve will bring his new beer filtering system and describe the pitfalls and opportunities. And share some filtered beer. The thing will also double as a ‘Randalizer,” which we’ll try out at the next meeting.
- And, we’ll eat, sip and discuss beer, brewing and what the club will get involved with next
Hope to see you there!
1 thought on “Brew Club Meeting”
I’ll bring a little of my RUZA Imperial Stout Series 2013. It’s a sipper and it’ll warm the bones.