Work continues on an amendment. We have had good discussions with the MN Dept of Health on language, and expect to post the final revised amendment shortly. The main points are that homebrewed beer and wine presented in tastings may not be produced in equipment that allows toxic substances to enter the liquid, e.g., lead or zinc, and that the brewer needs signage that indicates the beverage has not been licensed or inspected, who the brewer is and that people over 21 may consume at their own risk.
Sign up to get notified
To keep your beer glass or mug from sticking to your bar napkin, sprinkle a little salt on the napkin before you set your glass down.
- Boreal Brewer Obituaries January 10, 2023
- Meeting Time Changed September 3, 2022
- Meeting of the Boreal Brewers September 1, 2022
- ALERT! Time Sensitive Post for Boreal Brewers September 1, 2022
- Deer River BBQ and Brewfest July 8, 2022
- Boreal Brewers Meeting July 2, 2022